Saturday, October 18, 2014

Dippy Jones and Hop-Along The Wonder Pup Join Forces!

Wow! What a long hiatus! Did you miss me?

I'm really sorry about that. But guess what? Dippy Jones is at it again!

In the time I've been gone from this blog, I've been making some waves. I finished my Bachelor's degree, and went straight into a Masters program in Montreal. After some post-post-grad school contract employment, I finally landed something a little more permanent...

In the Middle East!

So Hop-Along and I, after years of dating, engagement, and finally protracted and constantly delayed wedding planning, whipped a wedding up in a month with the help of a friend-fuelled crowdfunding campaign.

Now that Dippy Jones and Hop-Along The Wonder Pup have partnered up in a more legally binding sense, we've moved together to the middle of the desert, near a little place you may have heard of before: Dubai! While we don't live in Dubai proper, we live in it's smaller neighbouring Emirate: Sharjah.

The United Arab Emirates is fantastic, and you can see some of our adventures so far over on instagram.

But since Dippy Jones is so busy with her nine to five, Hop-Along has decided he'd like to take over the blogging duties!

So hold onto your seats folks! He'll keep you up to date on our current adventures, and maybe fill you in on some of our adventures in the past few years that you've missed (like did you know, he lived and worked in Turks & Caicos? Wow!)

See you around, I know I'm leaving you in good hands!

No comments:

Post a Comment