Sunday, December 21, 2014

Health blog for a health puppy.

Hey, Everyone!

    To start here is an update on Dippy's leg. It's healing fine ( so far that we know.), but she has an appointment with the doctors today to possibly get the cast off. YAY!!!

   But other then Dippy's leg, there hasn't been much going on.  In a week or so we will be going to another brunch with friend. And they have told us it's like going to a night club, but with food and no loud music. Apparently the people treat it like a party! Dressing up, getting their hair done, just so that they can have a buffet and maybe attract somebody. All in all sounds like my kinda place!! High energy AND delicious food and drinks!! Sign me up.................Oh wait I did already!

   But in preparation for this feast of delights, I have been diligently going to the gym and trying to get back in shape. ( I once had abs and I will again!!!!). I have meet some cool people in the circuits class I take every now and then. also I workout with one of Dippy's bosses. Yay networking!

   So far I have lost ten pounds in two weeks and 6% body fat as told to me by my scale. I have been using one of Dippy's fitness monitors and doing well in my opinion. But ya, we will see if I reach my goal by next August.

 Yep, as I said nothing happening quiet yet. But stay tuned for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment