Friday, November 28, 2014

Best movie experience soo far!

Ya I know, I said that the next post would be about Abu Dhabi.

(Sorry no photos of that place. Didn't think about taking pictures).

Ya sorry, I lied. there is just to much fun going on that I had to right about it!! So last night I had a great time with friends. Went to dinner at this Korean chicken place called "Kim Chicken" in Dubai! All I have to say is look out KFC and Popeye's cause if this place decides to become a chain then they can take all my money! ( also I'd be fat. cause fried food make you fat). Then we went to a place called " The Irish Village" which made me feel right at home! All the green and pub atmosphere a little Irish boy could want!



But that brings us to tonight! where Dippy, Veronique ( who from now on will be referred to as La Cat.) and I went to see a movie in the most talked about way! Vox Gold experience! And let me tell you something, reading audience! It was the best way to watch a movie in theater I have ever had!

So here's the run down. Once you pay for your ticket you ,go to a private lounge, where you of course, lounge. But whilst lounging you pick out food to have during the movie! Then once it's time to get your seats you calmly find it. cause they look like this!

Such rich Corinthian leather!! Oh and they recline and there are only like 30 of them. So you practically get the theater to yourself. Soo quiet, So comfy. I went in with a backache and I didn't feel a thing from my back while watching the movie!








So once you are good and settled and the trailers are playing, you get a reminder that you had placed an order of food cause a ninja -like employee comes and delivers the food to your seat.
Even when they got La Cat's food wrong the first time. They delivered in the middle of the movie and I barely noticed an employee come back with the right thing.




The only problem I had was that the "eating light" that they have to help you identify the food on you plates kinda shone on my shoe. Which if I where a normal person I would have not worn my neon yellow running shoes.










But all in all was a good experience and I wish all theaters were like the Vox Gold Experience.I think while I am here I will strive to watch most movies in such a fashion!
















And to end this Blog post off I would like to here some feed back. Mostly about my hair. What do you guys think?




Does the long straight hair suit me? I think I have a good look here but lets hear your opinion.






No comments:

Post a Comment