Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Hop-Along the Wonder Pup Catches All the Readers Up

Bigitty blog, bi bi bi bigitty blog time!!!

This is a time rewind blog post to fill you in on what happened between the trip to Britain and now in the U.A.E

Last time we left our intrepid heroes they were tripping across the Britain.

But here's were I catch you up! including picture! YAY! Sooo after the trip to Britain, Dippy moved to Montreal to do her Masters degree. and I promptly followed her and proposed like a good doggy...................I mean man. like a gentle man. any who! That's when I got the call to travel, and left Dippy to her own! Traveling to Turks and Caicos was amazing! I learned so much! and had soo much fun! Met so many people ( which I probably should still keep in touch with............ oups).




Club Med is a blast! Everyone should go! Specially Turquoise if you have no children!

I learned that I'm better at french then I thought, Scuba diving is awesome, crabs dig holes in the beaches and much more!








Dippy came to visit me this time in Turks & Caicos. I showed her the sights and then she left. but about a month later I got an email to be a manager at a hotel in Montreal.So I felt Club Med, but didn't get the job. But it meant that I was with Dippy. And that always makes me happy.





After Montreal we moved back to our home town. ( unfortunately with Dippy's parents.) And hung out with our friends again! But nothing happened in that time. That period was fun. But not Adventurous.


It continued like that for a few months. Dippy and I taking jobs where they came. Dippy worked in the Canadian Broadcast Corp for a little while. Got to see Chris Hadfield. ( That man is my new personal hero! ) and hangout and see some/ be in some recordings of  George Stroumboulopoulos. He's pretty cool! Then just after the CBC. Dippy got a few job offers, one to Palau. to be the Director of the library there. Had it payed more we would be there instead. But the other was the job in U.A.E. and you can guess what offer we took.

But getting the job meant that we had to pull together a wedding that we were pushing of to save up money! So with the kindness of  friends, family and even some strangers. We pulled together our wedding in a month. It was a fantastic wedding. Then just as fast as the wedding, we skipped off to Sharjah!




And now to your regular posting!
Stay tuned for more Adventures of Dippy Jones and her Wonder Pup!

 *Spoilers*
Abu Dhabi, Yas Island!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment