Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Day to Day of a house spouse!!

So a friend recently asked when the next blog post would be ( you know who you are, and thank you.)
I was thinking of posting about being a house spouse in the U.A.E. mostly that I am male. and apparently to the mass here,  I should be " a proper man and have a job.
The wife stays at home and cooks!" literal quote from a local. It just shows how two cultures can collide in many ways. but I digress.

My life is amazing right now!! I really could not complain. Everything is going to plan and both Dippy and I are really happy! The facilities here are amazing.

My Itinerary for day to day is thus:

9-10 - Read ( Anything, Dippy got me Cockpit confidential. Which so far is a great book! If Patrick Smith flies to Sharjah I would love to talk to him. Also Naruto)

10- 12- Cleaning. ( Which includes scrubbing the toilets. I could get a maid. But then I would be bored)
12- 1 - Lunch with Dippy and her co-workers. ( We have really bonded with them! they are really cool friends)

1-3- Gym and swimming ( But lets be honest. I end the work out after an hour. Cause you can only watch two episode of archer!! lol But I have lost ten pounds so far!! YAY)

3-5 - Free time/ prep for dinner. ( Most of this time gets take up by Wow or whatever is new in my life. Cause I have a short attention span! lol)

5- Until bed time.
This point in my time I spend time with Dippy. Cause I really have the personality of a puppy. I miss her when she's gone and get excited when she comes home. Sometimes we will play wow together or read whilst cuddling in the bed. But as of 5, it's time to spend quality time with my girl! Cause she provides an AMAZING life! Seriously if you don't believe me have a look at the pictures!!






Bonus pics!!! Caught this guy the first week of being here!! as you can see he/she was set free unharmed!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment