Saturday, May 8, 2010

Dippy Jones Across the Pond: Day 10 - Bane of my Existence

Had a meeting with Sharron, the lecturer who accompanied students to San Diego, one of the programs I'm making a promo video about, today and got my camera from her. I now have a video camera! It's quite nice for a consumer camcorder, it has a hard disk instead of tapes or anything, so that might make things easier? I don't know though... what if it doesn't co-operate with my computer? How then can I do my editing? I'm sure we'll figure it out, but one thing's for sure; once I have my computer back, it's no more PCs for me! Not if I can help it!




Large clunky keyboards; British QWERTY keyboards at that... just similar enough to lull you into a false sense of security, just different enough to make you curse whenever you're trying to input email addresses.

No comments:

Post a Comment