Thursday, May 13, 2010

Dippy Jones Across the Pond: Day 16 - Don't Leave Me This Way... I Can't Survive... dum de dah, de dah...

In honour of Nina's last day in the office, we're going out to dinner in Newcastle tonight. Should be fun. But what am I going to do in honour of her last day? A run down of funny Nina quotes of course!



Nina: "Skeletons are scary!"


*sees me eat a brownie*
Nina: "Ooooo! You're going to get pheromones!"
*receives quizzical looks from Fanny and I*
Nina: "er... Hormones?"


*Oliver goes to eat a brownie*
Nina: "You're going to get pheromones!"
*Fanny and I laugh*
Nina: "What, can only girls get those?"
*Fanny and I laugh harder*


Nina: "Movies are scary..."


Nina: *looking at me pointedly* "So... ?"
Me: "Indeed"
Oliver: *dejected* "... wizard..."


Nina: *wiping eyes with tissues* "I think I'm allergic to tissues..."
Fanny: "What?"
Nina: "The tissues wanted to do their job, so they made me allergic so I'd cry and use them!"


Nina: *pointing frantically at cows* "Look! Horses!"
Oliver & I: "uh....."


Nina: *gasps* "BIKEMAN!"


Me: "... like black sheep"
Nina: "Is that real?"
Me: "Is what real?"
Nina: "Black sheep!"
Me: "I... don't actually know.... I've never seen one!"


Nina: *gasp!*
Oliver: "What?"
Nina: "The cow was being naughty!!!"


Nina: "It's so scary! Because red is the colour of... *whispers* anger!"


Nina: "A Xylophone? Is that like a trumpet?"


You're the greatest, Nina! Keep being awesome! We'll miss you!

1 comment:

  1. You forget another of her favorite question :
    "What do you think ???"
    "Er... of what ??.."
    "I don't know but what do you think ?"
    ;o)
    We will miss you Nina !!! Now we will have to find ourselves crazy quotes to say in our office not to get bored... But it will be very hard because we will have to enter into your own world... Yes Nina, because you don't live on the same planet as us... You live somewhere else, in a planet where there is no skull, no bikeman... and where the red colour does not exist, the sky is in fire.... So....
    Bon voyage !!! And don't change, stay as you are !
    Bizzz
    Fanny

    ReplyDelete