Monday, May 3, 2010

Dippy Jones Across the Pond: Day 5 - Revenge of the Interwebs

CURSES!

I decided to watch Doctor Who today, since the new episode aired last night and I didn't watch it, and so I went on to use the BBC iPlayer, since being in the UK I can actually use it now. You see, use of the iPlayer, much like the use of Hulu, is blocked for Canada. I was quite excited to finally be able to use it. Anyways, I watched it (and it was fantastic, but that's just expected!) but then I tried to Skype with Jon. Like, two minutes in, all of a sudden I'm cut off and can't chat anymore. ARGH! What am I supposed to do? It's raining outside, I've read my books and all I really want to do is talk with Jon. So I had to email him from my Keele webmail, frantically explaining why I'd just disappeared... It's just so frustrating!

I wish we had weekly, monthly limits even, just not this! D:

No comments:

Post a Comment