Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Dippy Jones Across the Pond: Day 6 - Happy Birthday!

I didn't really do much with my weekend, but with the bank holiday on Monday, I got an extra day of rest and relaxation. It was quite nice. A good way to recover from jet lag; just me, my computer and my melatonin tablets.

Seriously, melatonin tablets are the greatest invention in the entire world! Put one under your tongue and BAM! sleep time! XD awesome!

Anyways, today was Fanny's birthday, she's the French intern, so we all met up (Nina, Fanny, Oliver and I) and went to the movies. There's a great cinema right in Newcastle, about the same distance from the bus stop as the grocery store is. Actually, you can see it on this handy map I've made up! Isn't that cool? It's from the new My Maps feature on GoogleMaps; I'm in love! But I digress, we went and saw How to Train Your Dragon; I'd seen it before, but it's such a good movie, and I hadn't seen it in 3D yet!

In the trailers, there was one for this movie that I think Heather would absolutely adore! It's called "Street Dance 3D"; it's basically like Save the Last Dance or what ever, but British, and in 3D! It looks quite epic visually, even if the story looks a little recycled. Plus; rockin' beats! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment